This End User Licencing Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Synchrocade governing the use of Synchrocade software.
- To use this software you agree to this EULA.
- If you do not agree to this EULA you are not permitted to use or copy the Synchrocade software.
- If you violate these terms you are not permitted to use or copy the Synchrocade software.
- This software is available at Synchrocade.com. It is highly advised that you only accept copies of the software from this source, and you agree that if you get the software from another source this is at your own risk.
- You may redistribute the software, but are not allowed to distribute modified copies of the software.
- You may not distribute any components (for example art assets) of the software separately unless specifically licenced to do so.
- You may not sell the software or package it with any commercial product under this license.
- You may not hold the software behind a paywall.
- You are allowed to capture screenshots or video of the software and distribute them.
- You may not claim to have created the software or falsely claim rights over the software or its components.
- This software is provided "as is" without warranty. Synchrocade shall not be held liable for any claim, damages, or other liability.
- In cases where liability cannot be excluded, you agree that Synchrocade will not be held liable for more than was paid by you for its services.
- This EULA may be changed in future versions of the software.
- Synchrocade will attempt to inform you of any changes to the EULA from within the updated software.
- Agreement to the updated EULA will be required to use future versions of the software.
- This EULA will be governed by the laws and jurisdiction of Lancaster County, Nebraska.
- If any part of this EULA is deemed legally invalid or unenforceable as is written, you agree to have it interpreted as close to the intention as is legally possible.